Get HubSpot Inbound Certification Exam Answers 2019 (All Updated)
1. True or false? In the context of inbound, buyer personas and ideal buyer profiles are the same thing.
2. Each year your contacts database will decay, so to successfully cater to the needs and interests of your contacts, what do you need to begin with?
3. Fill in the blank: Inbound is the happy marriage between___________.
4. Fill in the blank: Without ________ for your emails, you won’t know if your emails are successful or not.
5. As an inbound professional you might be sending many different types of emails, even one-to-one communication emails. What will you need to send one-to-many emails?
6. When sending email you can segment contacts by their buyer personas. What is a buyer persona?
7. What does it mean to create an inbound email marketing strategy?
8. How can email marketing fuel your overall inbound strategy?
9. When was the first email sent?
10. What are the phases for the inbound service framework?
11. True or false? Most buyers start researching potential solutions before they meet with a salesperson.
12. Which is true about content and its relationship with the Inbound Methodology?
13. Which of the following is the best technique for helping people progress through the buyer’s journey?
14. True or false? Each prospect who comes to your website for the first time is always in the Awareness stage of the buyer’s journey.
15. True or false? An inbound sales strategy aims to connect with buyers when they’re in the decision stage of the buyer’s journey.
16. True or false? Most buyers are naturally trusting of salespeople
17. What are the phases for the inbound sales framework?
18. Fill in the blank: Your __________ is your strongest acquisition lever.
19. Which of the following delight terms is considered to be reactive to your customers’ needs?
20. True or false? NPS is calculated by subtracting the detractors percentage from the passives percentage.
21. Fill in the blank: ____________ is the process of listening to customer feedback about their experience using a product or service, sharing results within the organization, and interpreting feedback to improve customer experience and retention.
22. Imagine you surveyed 100 training attendees. If 10% were detractors, 30% were passives, and 60% were promoters, what would your NPS be?
23. What are the phases of an inbound sales strategy?
24. Fill in the blank: ______________ are people who respond to the NPS with a score between 0 and 6.
25. True or false? Content is only used during the attract and delight stages of the inbound methodology.
26. When should you focus on delighting people?
27. Which of the following is NOT a lead nurturing tactic?
28. You want to improve your customer experience processes and your products to ensure you’re focused on delight. Which should you do to get the largest, most representative sample?
29. What is the difference between a sales process and an inbound sales strategy?
30.What is the goal of the identify phase of an inbound sales strategy?
31. An inbound sales strategy focuses on identifying people who _________.
32. What is the definition of lead nurturing?
33. What does CRM stand for?
34. When designing site architecture and navigation, whose experience should be the primary consideration?
35. True or false? An effective conversion path must include a landing page.
36. True or false? A call-to-action must be a button.
37. What is the main purpose of a landing page?
38. Define a conversion path.
39. True or false? A website page should always have three goals. There should be one primary goal and two secondary goals.
40. True or false? If you have an ideal customer profile, you don’t need buyer personas.
41. What is conversion optimization?
42. True or false? Conversion optimization is NOT an iterative process.
43. Fill in the blank: When creating a content offer, use _________ to determine the best content offer format.
44. True or false? You should only create video content if you have a high-quality camera and lights.
45. True or false? Social media is a key driver for word-of-mouth marketing.
46. If your content is focused on the different solutions to your buyer persona’s problem, where would that content fit into the buyer’s journey?
47. Optimizing your content helps improve __________.
48. Which departments should be involved in creating content?
49. What is the definition of a buyer persona?
50. A website visitor is reading the blog post you published last month. They’re intrigued by the call-to-action that you have at the bottom of your post, so they decide to click it and are redirected to a form which they fill out and submit. Which Inbound Methodology stage is being described in this scenario?
51. What are the four stages of the Inbound Methodology?
52. What are the three core tenents of inbound?
53. True or false? Buyer personas are effective for all organization type
54. Fill in the blank: Inbound marketing represents a fundamental shift in the way that organizations operate because it is ______-centric.
55. True or false? A customer’s buying journey is ever-evolving. You should make updates as you learn more about your buyer persona.
56. You’ve been tasked with helping to research your organization’s buyer persona. Your boss asks you to reach out to a few good and bad customers. Is this the right approach?
57. A customer who recently purchased your product realizes that it’s not the right solution for the problem they were trying to solve. He would like to return the product. Which stage of the buyer’s journey is your customer in?
58. What is the buyer’s journey?
59. You’ve joined a startup company. Before building out your content strategy, you’ll need to develop your company’s primary buyer persona. What’s the appropriate order for developing the buyer persona for your startup?